Down The Rabbit Hole

“"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?” “She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it)”

Thursday, October 20, 2005

HNT VIRGIN TILL TODAY!





I have a cold, I am going home early. Sorry to see that the cards couldn't keep it together... but the game last night sucked ass! Talk about dissapointing!

And now for your amusement:

IDIOTS IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD:
I live in a semi-rural area. We recently had a new neighbor call the local township administrative office to request the removal of the Deer Crossing sign on our road. The reason: "too many deer were being hit by cars" and he didn't want them to cross there anymore.
This one was from Kingman, KS.
______________________________________________________

IDIOTS IN FOOD SERVICE:
My daughter went to a local Taco Bell and ordered a taco. She asked the person behind the counter for "minimal lettuce." He said he was sorry, but they only had iceberg.
And he was a Kansas City chef!
______________________________________________

IDIOT SIGHTING: I was at the airport, checking in at the gate when an airport employee asked, "Has anyone put anything in your baggage without your knowledge? To which I replied, "If it was without my knowledge, how would I know? He smiled knowingly and nodded, "That's why we ask."
Happened in Birmingham, Ala.
_______________________________________________________

IDIOT SIGHTING

The stoplight on the corner buzzes when its safe to cross the street. I was crossing with an intellectually challenged co-worker of mine when she asked if I knew what the buzzer was for. I explained that it signals blind people when the light is red. Appalled, she responded, "What on earth are blind people doing driving?!" She was a probation officer in Wichita, KS
___________________________________________________

IDIOT SIGHTING: At a good-bye luncheon for an old and dear co-worker who was leaving the company due to "downsizing," our manager commented cheerfully, "this is fun. We should do this more often." Not a word was spoken. We all just looked at each other with that deer-in-the-headlights stare. This was a bunch at Texas Instruments
________________________________________

IDIOT SIGHTING: I work with an individual who plugged his power strip back into itself and he couldn't understand why his system would not turn on. A deputy with the Dallas County Sheriffs office no less.
____________________________________________________

IDIOT SIGHTING: When my husband and I arrived at an automobile dealership to pick up our car, we were told the keys had been locked in it. We went to the service department and found a mechanic working feverishly to unlock the drivers side door. As I watched from the passenger side, I instinctively tried the door handle and discovered that it was unlocked. "Hey," I announced to the technician, "its open!" To which he replied, "I know - I already got that side." This was at the Ford dealership in Canton, Mississippi!
_______________________________________________________

they walk among us ... and they REPRODUCE

Have a WONDERFUL WEEKEND EVERYONE!

12 Comments:

At 8:30 AM, Blogger daisyduke said...

Feel better soon Alice!!!
I wish I were wearing a hot combo like that, today!

Happy HNT!

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger The Village Idiot said...

Hi Alice,

I would offer my services but it sounds like your village had enough idiots already!

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger Jay Noel said...

Take care, get well soon.

Those are some funny examples of true idiots. Amazing. So amazing, it's actually kinda scary.

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger Scott said...

Nice legs!

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger FantasticAlice said...

Daisy-thanks toots! Day-quil, nite-quil and little chicken soup goes a loooong way!

Idiot-You can never have enough

Phoenix-I'll try! Have you ever been to Vette's on Hwy 94?

Scott-THANKS! Flattery will get you... well... everywhere with me!

 
At 2:00 PM, Blogger Scott said...

Opportunity ... Ummmm if you ever in my town give me a shout and I shall wine and dine you!

 
At 4:34 PM, Blogger Erin said...

Nice tat. Have fun with HNT! I don't have the balls (LOL!) to join.

 
At 9:04 PM, Blogger StrangeMadness said...

Lovely HNT picture. I like the tattoo. It lends an air of a different kind of grace.

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger Kurt said...

funny tales. thanks for that. Didn't we see the pix of the shoes/tats before? When you were telling us about the fundraiser?
Still very nice to see again though.

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger nosthegametoo said...

They say: "God smiles on babies and fools." The Good Lord may just be grinning in some of these folks faces.

Hilarious post.

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger Jay Noel said...

Alice,

No, I've never been to Vette's on Hwy 94, although it's maybe 5 minutes from my house. I've been wanting to go there from sometime.

Karaoke is da bomb!

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

welcome to HNT girlfriend..nice shot of the feet and those sexy shoes :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home