Down The Rabbit Hole

“"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?” “She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it)”

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Men, who needs 'em?



Great. My boyfriend has a "school yard" bully. My thirty year old boyfriend is being threatened on a daily basis by other contractors on the jobsite. We will call said contractor-Man A (for Asshole of course) Man B and Man C are two crusty bastards that work with my boyfriend.

See, long ago in a galaxy not to distant was my boy-toy (age 21) and Man A, Man A and boy-toy were aquaintences and needless to say did some tearing up of the neighborhoods (brawling with others, bar fights, hitting on women) typical manly yet stupid men stuff.

Well, Man A had a girlfriend that he thought(I am guessing in some drunken state)would be great if boy-toy had sex with her... thinking that hey, she would probably enjoy it.

Needless to say, boy-toy and girl have sex, boy-toy and girl's girlfriend have sex, Man A watches all proceedings getting a kick out of it.

Now, 10 years later, Man A and girl are married... apparently girl has slight crush on my boy-toy, and now Man A and boy-toy are working on the same site. Owner of site says that if he hears anymore arguments or name calling he will fire someone.

I'm guessing it is boy-toy for being the low man on totem pole.

Men ruin lives.

Mel I am coming over to your side!

6 Comments:

At 8:56 AM, Blogger FantasticAlice said...

No shit! The only way he can stay away from the guy is if he is on the other side of the house. Although you can hear everything said in the houses at all times because of the nasty echo effect.

I asked him this morning if it was worth it... his reply... two chicks at once... Hell yeah!

I would go for women except the whole pms thing...

Men are such pains in the asses!

 
At 9:45 PM, Blogger Martin said...

Man A needs therapy. There are reasons why people don't experiment. But not all men are like that. Just a percentage. I would have him start looking into other jobs. Just incase. Two women is a little overrated. Been there and I'd have to say that one amazing sexual partner is better than two that are ok. But then again, you have to experience that to know better, I guess.

 
At 5:53 AM, Blogger FantasticAlice said...

I agree... Man A certainly does need a reality check... as well as a good smack to the head with a shovel.

How eloquently "spoken" Nut, I certainly agree with your entire train of thought.

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

Alice, when you go - bring your camera so I have some good stuff to post.

 
At 3:55 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

remind that jackass it was his original idea..with a smile of course..sorry i couldnt resist..hope he doesn't get canned but i would be looking for a new job if it were up to moi.

 
At 2:35 PM, Blogger vincent said...

ah, we're not all that bad!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home