Down The Rabbit Hole

“"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?” “She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it)”

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Presentpresentpresent



Holy Sheep Shit! This year has flown by so fast! Halloween has just finished up... just a few days till eating some yummy fried turkey at the parents homestead.

1)What is your must have side dish at Thanksgiving?

2)What is your usual dollar amount spent on friends (average)?

Gotta start my holiday shopping list. There is NO WAY in hell I am going to try to mingle amoungst the assholes at the mall. Has anyone ever noticed that no one is really "cheery" anymore when they are out shopping for presents?

Good will to all----I'm beginning to wonder if people still remember the idea of being kind to their fellow homosapiens.

Christmas List:

Mom and Dad-iron griddle with rings and meat press

Brother-anything for the kids

Briannna & Caden-those cute little cardboard books and soft "chew" books as well as a cute animal bowling set

Brothers GF-something sparkly (probably out of an avon catalog)

Boy-Toy-diecast car/couple of movies

Boy-Toy's parents-work gloves for Dad, candles for Mom

Boy-Toy's Brother-a swift kick in the ass with a pair of high heel pointy shoes

Boy-Toy's Nephew-gotta figure out what kinda toy he wants.

4 Comments:

At 9:07 AM, Blogger Erin said...

Must have cranberry sause from the can. None of that home made crap! LOL!

Sounds like you have it all figured out. You are waaaaay ahead of me!

I like my link on your side bar! LOL! Thanks!

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger UnHoly Diver said...

I just give my brother a check for his two kids, and cash to my sister's two girls. Since I'm not fush with extra cash, my sister and brother and their spouses know I can't afford to give them anything. Besides, it's all about the kids at Christmas.

 
At 6:20 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

1. Grandma's twice baked potatoes.
2. Depends on the friend- generally I try to go small but thoughtful on the friends (not that I actually save any money...it just all gets spent on family presents/stocking stuffers).


I love getting people presents, but I do alot of internet shopping now-its hard to maintain goodwill and Christmas Cheer when you are cussing out the guy in the parking lot who just stole the parking space you waited 10 minutes for because its the last one in the lot.

 
At 9:55 AM, Blogger Zan said...

I LOVE brocolli rice and cheese casserole.

I have no idea what I'm getting anyone this year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home