Down The Rabbit Hole

“"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?” “She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it)”

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

An Ode to Rat

Attention Beloved Bloggers:

Rat (John) has removed his blog some time ago. Rat was a hell of a guy (a little--er--strange) but we all loved him to pieces! I am just giving tribute to a man that probably won't read this anytime soon, but if you want to say something to the little pain in the ass please by all means comment.





1 Comments:

At 6:45 PM, Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

Thanks, Alice. I have been checking your blog every day or two. I have worked 12 hours days this week so am a little behind, but thanks. I had that FL not flat photo, but never posted, but you pegged me right on with that one. I hope you've been well. I had 8 hours of driving today (down to San Diego & back) so I am going to go collapse, but thanks for the thoughts!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home