Down The Rabbit Hole

“"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?” “She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it)”

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Aw nuts..I have been tagged..

My Dearest Dusty tagged me last week to do this and I am finally getting my worthless ass around to doing it! It shall take the rest of the day to complete (ie. adding links etc.)but I hope you enjoy it.

What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was a sophmore in highschool at Francis Howell in Defiance, Missouri.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
Living in the same little duplex with the same boy-toy working the same damn job.

Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Veggies (cucumbers, green peppers, broccoli, christ almighty I am freakin’ rabbit)
2. Fruits (apples at least 1 everyday)
3. Baby Ruths (those are one of my favorite candy bars)
4. Dark Chocolate (screw that milk Chocolate shit)
5. Saltines and Salsa (strange eh?)

Five songs to which I know all the lyrics: Who cares about songs, I know albums!
1. Anything by Led Zepplin
2. Anything by Pink Floyd
3. Anything by Tool
4. Anything by NIN
5. Anything by AC/DC, CCR, Fleetwood Mac, Sublime, Stabbing Westward etc. etc.

Five things I would do if I were a millionaire: Only a million..geez
1. Buy my Mom and Dad their dream home anywhere they wanted (other than near me)
2. Pay my nieces and nephews colleges funds
3. 69 Dodge Charger-sassy grass green please!
4. Visit Ireland, Amsterdam, India, and Egypt
5.

Five bad habits:
1. Smoking cigs
2. Never doing anything for myself because I am to busy with #4
3. NEVER picking up after myself (I have gotten better over the years).
4. Fixing other people’s problems
5. Having a quick temper.

Five things I like doing:
1. Reading Reading Reading Reading Reading…
2. Having Sex.
3. Saying something so completely random to someone just for the look on their faces.
4. ROAD TRIP through the country
5. Going to antique malls and trying to find first editions!

Five things I would never wear, buy or get new again:
1. I will never buy a wedding dress
2. In agreeance with Dusty dearest… spandex!
3. Gold Jewelry (I am a Platinum kinda girl thanks much)
4.
5.

Five favorite toys:
1. My personal library
2. My boy-toy
3. My cat Whimsey
4. My DVD player with 200 piece DVD collection
5. My blog

Ok...that's it! Now comes the fun part: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot.

afrindiemum
waitress dreams
Friday Fishwrap
Moments in Time
Down The Rabbit Hole

Granted you don’t have to do this, but remember I WILL come after you and hang you up by your toe nails upside down by a large oak tree and proceed to tar and feather you!

Megan
Paul
Scott
Rat
Zan
The Phoenix
September

Alright Folks, lets see what your answers are!

9 Comments:

At 8:42 AM, Blogger UnHoly Diver said...

Sweet! I love Tool! 46 and 2 is my fave song...

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Excellent! you are such a trip my fair maiden..thanks for playing along :)

 
At 9:13 AM, Blogger jeffro said...

i don't think there's any '69 chargers left, cus "Dukes" crashed 'em all... and btw, the Pink Floyd video "Pulse" is supposed to be coming out on DVD on Jan. 17th...

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger Jay Noel said...

You have a definite "Old School" taste when it comes to music and cars.

I had no idea you went to Francis Howell. I live right next to North. Interesting...

I swear, I'm still planning on going to Vette's and having the bourbon chicken sandwich.

 
At 8:33 PM, Blogger none said...

i will gladly do that for you... tomorrow.

 
At 8:45 AM, Blogger Danilo da Silva said...

aw... terribly upset that you wouldn't come to Brazil and see our monkeys when you have your millions...

luvs ya!!

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger Scott said...

What no good link for me? So sad am i

 
At 9:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BTW...Sunny's dad looks a little like Eric Clapton(if only he had the talent)...

 
At 9:57 PM, Blogger paul said...

thanks for tagging me. i had fun filling it out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home