Down The Rabbit Hole

“"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?” “She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it)”

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Payroll



As many of you loyal bloggers know I am kinda vacant for a day or two every week due to payroll.

I just found out how much one of our payrolls are.

$106,564.27

And that is every two weeks, me and two other woman trying to pay a shit-load of pcas so they don't attack us..... and now I think I have reason for my stress.

It is good to have reasons.

16 Comments:

At 4:43 PM, Blogger twolf1920 said...

The best things in life are free...But you can give em to the birds and bees...I want money...

 
At 7:24 PM, Blogger UnHoly Diver said...

I prefer Money for Nuthin'...

 
At 6:50 AM, Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

It could be worse. A lot of the companies I vist have payrolls in excess of $500,000 every two weeks. Hang in there.

 
At 11:04 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I like the Pink Floyd song about Money...I think it fits here.

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger Jay Noel said...

I worked at GE and happened to glance at a bi-weekly payroll. No wonder the department was frazzled. We're talking millions, just for our St. Louis office. Crazy.

 
At 6:34 PM, Blogger Scott said...

I know I missed your blogging ... please never do that again

 
At 3:21 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Fuckers.

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger Kurt said...

so how much was it before you got your tweeny weeny raise?

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger jeffro said...

you need to move outta mizzou and get some more dinero

 
At 12:12 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, Alice. XOXOX

 
At 10:05 PM, Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

Come back. I've been posting bush for you.

 
At 10:05 PM, Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

George, that is.

 
At 2:33 AM, Blogger Martin said...

I'd never do well with debits and credits. I have enough trouble remembering to add money into my bank account.

 
At 5:01 PM, Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

You'll need to sort through lots of naked chicks to find your Bush posts.

 
At 8:30 AM, Blogger Kurt said...

Merry Christmas, Alice. I hope you get more than you deserve.

 
At 7:58 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

ok..the holidays are over..back to blogging girlfriend..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home