Down The Rabbit Hole

“"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?” “She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it)”

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

What to do with Lucretia MacEvil

In case you are just joining this blog of mine let me update you on preceding events, please review

Part One of The Bitch

Part Two of The Bitch

I have to go to court tomorrow and decide if I want to waste tax payers dollars hunting down said bitch (although I did find out where she is currently working at).

Or drop the whole damn thing.

The way I see it is if I drop the ex-parte it sets the precedence that I "chickened out" and that if I want to re-instate said ex-parte in the future it may hurt my chances.

What is your opinions?

8 Comments:

At 2:00 PM, Blogger UnHoly Diver said...

As Barney Fife used to say: Nip it! Go for it...

 
At 5:48 PM, Blogger Danilo da Silva said...

difficult choice... if it harms you in anyway, lets say she goes wacko big time later on... Let this be a warning for her...

If you know you are safe go for it, she needs to learn.

But of course... I dont know the entire story... Difficult to decide for ya honey.

many kisses!!

 
At 3:43 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

get the restraining order..it cant hurt and shes nucking futs..

i think my pain meds are screwing up my typing..ya think?

its not going to save you from her..the restraining order you know..but it does put the fear of god in normal folks..i know she isnt normal by ANY stretch of the imagination.

this crazy loon needs to be sent a message..you just cant beat the shit out of her now..lol..

 
At 5:09 AM, Blogger Scott said...

The police are duty bound to deliver the papers but they are not going to search the property for her. So if she is say in the building but hiding they won't deliver them I say if you truly feel threatened by her go for it.

 
At 9:59 AM, Blogger twolf1920 said...

Whatever you do, make it something that will incite more drama...After all you are here to entertain us!

 
At 4:06 PM, Blogger jeffro said...

wasting taxpayers' money is oftentimes gratifying.

 
At 1:27 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

yo jeffro..the Bush administration is wasting our money in Iraq, I see no problem with Alice spending a little of it to put that nutjob in her place.

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger Martin said...

It'd be better if you could give it to her as a Christmas gift but you need to protect yourself and lay the groundwork to protect others. Her issues with you haven't abated yet and that means that she probably has a few voodoo dolls of you at her house. Better to protect yourself and hope she learns she's too old for dollies.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home