Down The Rabbit Hole

“"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?” “She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it)”

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Must Be True Love

what a joke from the st. louis tribune

I guess not having had a gun to my head and kidnapped by my boy-toy means I'm just not in love.

7 Comments:

At 11:10 AM, Blogger Kurt said...

hmmm. Many men joke about putting a gun to our head after marriage.
Look at the bright side. If he serves 20 years, they'll be too old to procreate. Sounds like they both are swimming in the shallow end of the gene pool...
(Gosh, that makes me sound like an elitist)

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger twolf1920 said...

Woman, thy name is "Fatally Co-dependent"

 
At 1:07 PM, Blogger UnHoly Diver said...

I just don't understand these people...

 
At 3:53 PM, Blogger Scott said...

Gosh darn is that what it takes to get a woman to marry me? And to think I been trying to win them with dinners, movies, and flowers!

 
At 6:14 PM, Blogger Jay Noel said...

They treated her with "home remedies" for her gunshot wound to the groin? What the hell? What home remedies could they possibly use? Duct tape and some broccoli?

 
At 7:36 PM, Blogger twolf1920 said...

This woman is the same kind of woman that lets her guy beat her into hamburger. This ties in REALLY well with my newest post on my blog~GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I KNOW Alice would NEVER put up with a guy like that would you Alice?

 
At 7:06 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

She got shot in the groin and they treated it at home...we might not have to worry about them procreating anytime soon whether the guys in prison or not.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home