Down The Rabbit Hole

“"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?” “She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it)”

Monday, November 28, 2005

Black Friday, Blue Saturday, and Painful Monday

I don't shop the day after thanksgiving. You can ply me with sale gimmicks and reduced prices but I still ain't venturing forth into the wild known as "the shopping world."

The boy-toy and I were watching the news about the people getting trampled in stores on Friday. The people who were pushed, shoved, beaten, and stomped on I feel so very sorry for. The people I heard on the news saying, "it's Wal-Marts fault because they didn't have enough security."

My answer to that is: Shut the hell up you stupid people!

Just because you and so many others like you have the inability to act as an adult and not "kill" one another for a $398.00 laptop isn't Wal-Marts fault. (and trust me I HATE Wal-Mart, this is Sam Walton's old hometown and there are Wal-Marts everywhere)

I just don't understand why it is people have to make up excuses whether than claiming responsibility for their own actions. Hmmmm... I shall rant later.... this is just pissing me off this morning.

10 Comments:

At 7:46 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

1st- nothing kills my Christmas spirit like shopping the day after Thanksgiving. I think that might be one of the circles of hell- people who kill other people in greed induced frenzies are forced to shop the day after Thanksgiving for eternity.

And you are right- how is it WalMart's fault that supposedly nice normal people can't control themselves?

 
At 7:54 AM, Blogger FantasticAlice said...

I am thinking it is the eleventh circle... right after the bush administration in the tenth...

 
At 10:04 AM, Blogger paul said...

amen.

 
At 10:07 AM, Blogger UnHoly Diver said...

The cops were called to one of our Wally Worlds on Friday when people got pissed because there weren't enough laptops. They're all morons, IMO.

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger Kurt said...

"nice, normal people"? At Wal-Mart?????????
I confess to being a regular contributor to Wal-Mart's coffers. But do normal people really shop at Wal-Mart? I mean, have you looked around at the other shoppers? And why do you think they have Jerry Springer playing on every TV anyway?
Sign me,
Resigned to be WT

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger Jay Noel said...

I only go to Wal-Mart when I absolutely have to. Just this past Fall, I was coming out of Wal-Mart with my five-year old when some fight errupted near the entrance. It looked like it was two guys and a woman, and two children were nearby, crying. I grabbed my son, shielded his eyes, and went the other way.

Nothing like that has ever happened to me at Target.

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger UnHoly Diver said...

Target is 100% better than Wal-Mart, and the people are nicer,too; at least here.

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger Scott said...

I hate walmart to! It is the evil empire.

 
At 8:31 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Fuck WalMart i hate those bastards and I refuse to shop there and save a few pennies on their cheapo merchandise.

 
At 9:03 AM, Blogger FantasticAlice said...

THE ABOVE COMMENT... THAT IS THE REASON I ADORE DUSTY SO DAMNED MUCH.

ALWAYS SO SOFT SPOKEN.

LMAO!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home