Down The Rabbit Hole

“"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?” “She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it)”

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Thanksgiving Sides-What Zan Wanted





Watergate salad ala Alice
or
Gooey Green Goop

Zan said,"it has the perfect fluffy to juicy ratio."

Made this for work party yesterday... it went over fairly well

1 can crushed pineapple
2 small cans mandrian oranges
1 bag small marshmellows (colored ones make it prettier)
1 package of pistachio pudding
1 small bag of pecans
1 one tub of cool whip

I use generic everything because I am a broke ass mother fucker.

drain one of the cans of mandrian oranges and half the can of pineapple.
dump everything together.
mix.
let sit overnight in fridge.








Broccoli, Rice, and Cheese ala Alice

One box long grain wild rice
one bag shredded sharp chedder cheese
package of frozen broccoli (I put in peas too)
one can fried french onions

Once again no Uncle Ben's here! I use generic everything because I am a broke ass mother fucker.

make wild rice according to box
mix in thawed broccoli (and peas)
3.4 bag of shredded cheese
mix in casserole dish (hint, line said casserole dish with aluminum foil-less mess)
Don't ask me what temp to turn the oven to, just make sure the shit gets done.
then half way done in the oven pour on french onions and remainder of cheese for a nice crunchy effect.

Zan-let me know how this goes.

4 Comments:

At 11:08 AM, Blogger UnHoly Diver said...

I love Watergate salad. :-)

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger Jay Noel said...

You can't beat Green Goop!

 
At 11:52 PM, Blogger twolf1920 said...

Eat lots hun!

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger paul said...

Happy Thanksgiving Alice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home