Down The Rabbit Hole

“"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?” “She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it)”

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Whats a Poor Alice to do?



A co-worker of mine snapped this photo. This is what hit us just a few weeks ago. Believe it or not, that little po-dunk car lot is only 3 minutes from my house (keep in mind I do live in Missouri, every thing is in minutes-not miles). Anyways, my car was totaled out by the insurance company. I bought it back and it basically took 1,500 buckaroos to fix it back up..... its still dented by it runs.

I got tickets to the CRAFTSMAN TRUCK RACE at the Gateway Speedway in St. Louis Missouri April 29. Its a night race (starts 7:15) and ends with fireworks and the Charlie Daniels Bank. Right the Fuck ON! So, watch for me on TV, We will be sitting right before turn one!

They Boy-toy has 16 more days till he is off the dreaded home detention.

11 Comments:

At 7:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yai7

 
At 8:11 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Did you know the truck races were invented here in bakersfrigginfield dear woman?

We got hail yesterday too, but not that kinda hail..jesus..

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger Zan said...

I'm glad to hear you got your car fixed and all is relatively well.

Ciao!!

LP

 
At 2:53 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats to the studpuppy I bet that will be a relief for both of you.
Have fun at the races! I'll think jealously of you when I go watch the dirt track races at the I-30 speedway that will never make it on to television.

 
At 2:56 PM, Blogger Erin said...

Wow. That's pretty intense.

Have fun at the races!

 
At 9:23 PM, Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

You sound like such a hick. It's cute.

 
At 10:39 PM, Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

Check it out, Alice

 
At 10:43 PM, Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

one last one for today

 
At 6:47 AM, Blogger Jay Noel said...

Isn't springtime in Missouri fun? I got to see a funnel cloud close up as it traveled down Hwy 94. Someone's gutter downspout actually impaled my wooden fence.

 
At 3:40 AM, Blogger sammie said...

dayum, that was some LONG house arrest!
Ive already packed and moved and shit, and been living in a different state for 6 months!

I bet you'll be one HAPPY CAMPER!
wooo hoooo

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger Scott said...

Shhhh can you guess who this is? I am in hiding as I was being stalked

 

Post a Comment

<< Home