Down The Rabbit Hole

“"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?” “She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it)”

Monday, April 03, 2006

Lots to DO, but I will keep up.

Been busy the last two weeks, ever since the nasty hail storm. I will give a explanantion with explitives (sp?) later this evening... but, my fine friends payroll must come first for the undeserving pain the asses I deal with.

So, to monopolize your time see how your dining skills would be in other countries.
I got 6 out of 11

Dine like a pro everywhere and anywhere

8 Comments:

At 6:54 AM, Blogger Jay Noel said...

I got 8 out of 11. The Spanish question really "floored" me. hahahahahahaha.

Speaking of storms, we had tornadic ones here. Francis Howell North high school even had roof damage. Very freaky to see a funnel cloud traveling down Highway 94 in St. Charles.

 
At 7:22 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

6 out of 11.

 
At 7:55 AM, Blogger FantasticAlice said...

Ah, good ole' FHN, sister school to my original FHHS.... yuppie bastards... glad it was the weekend and no one was hurt.

My parents live in St. Charles still, they said it was pretty nasty.

 
At 8:59 AM, Blogger Jill said...

I got 7 out of 11. Great quiz...I feel ready to travel the world now!!! Or at least eat Japanese.

Peace
Jill

www.jitter.fourpointwellness.com

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger Erin said...

Ooo, I suck, only 5/11.

Can't wait to hear your stories! :)

 
At 2:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

6 of 11 here. And I think we're getting that same storm system that went thru your area yesterday. We just had pebble-sized hail and a t-storm...

 
At 7:57 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

8 out of 11..they were strange ass questions..

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger Kurt said...

dang anglos messed me up! 8 outta 11. screw england and scotland both (nice words from a presbyterian, huh?)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home