Down The Rabbit Hole

“"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?” “She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it)”

Friday, March 17, 2006

Julian Beever

More chalk drawings from Julian Beever. Scroll down slowly and stop at each new frame. Incredible! Julian Beever is an English artist who's famous for his art on the pavement of England, France, Germany, USA, Australia and Belgium. Beever gives to his drawings an amazing 3D illusion.





From the "incorrect angle"


5 Comments:

At 12:52 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Those are amazing.

 
At 7:19 PM, Blogger Jay Noel said...

Holy crap! That IS amazing.

I wish I could see them in person...what a great illusion - all with just chalk!!!!

 
At 7:12 AM, Blogger Erin said...

WOW! Those are incredible. I could look at those for hours.

 
At 7:49 PM, Blogger none said...

that is so awesome. i can't believe that's chalk.
i keep coming back to look at the sailboat.

 
At 1:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know this is really sad, but I recognise where he drew that. It's in Glasgow city centre in Scotland, and I've seen him at work in some of the other streets. His stuff is wicked....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home